Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mo Manning Meets Make It Crafty....


Recently Mo Manning has been drawing up some FABULOUS carnival characters which complement the gorgeous carnival backgrounds from Zoe over at Make It Crafty. The first suggested "pairing" from these two amazing artists was Mo's "A Little Smooch" with Zoe's "Kissing Booth" (click on there names if you want to check them out!). Then Mo started coming up with some special carnival images. But the original idea made me wonder what other of Mo's images would work! So I hit my laptop and played around - this is what I ended up with.

There are 3 of Mo's images here - mixed with Zoe's "Ticket Booth". I popped "Goth Girl" in the booth as the ticket seller - she looks a little frustrated with "Paul Texting". I wonder what she's thinking...."are you going to BUY a ticket or what????" or "will you get off that phone and talk to me!!"  - LOL.

The third image I used is "Monkey Tricks" - can you see him - he must have escaped from his trainer and is playing around on the roof of the booth!

I had such fun with this - I'm sure I'll be back with some of Mo's carnies soon!

xXx

27 comments:

Penni said...

Wow, these images work great together. Fabulous card.

Hugs
Penni
X

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Debbie!!
Hugs Kristel

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Debbie this is such a fantastic scene.
Gorgeous work.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love all the fab images.
luv
Debby

heidy said...

Oh fabolous card Debbie!
Hugs Heidy

Debra James said...

Love it, Love it, love it- cant believe how many images you used on your fabulous card. I love the little story and so true, you can just see it happenin like you said,Brilliant!!!!!xxxx

Donna said...

Fabulous job Debbie, love how you've merged the two images, and they work so well together.
hugs
Donna xx

Dorcas said...

Great job, Debby!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

Woweeeee! This is fantastic. Love this scene and how you've combined all these images for a perfect 'circus is in town' feel. Your beautiful colouring is the icing on the cake. Hugs, Maria

Carisa said...

oh my gosh!!! this is fabulous! great job combining these images.

nessy said...

gosh these images work so well together debbie ~just love it!!
vanessa xx

Lynda said...

Perhaps he's tweeeting...."Totally hot chic...luck is with me2day" (can u tell I don't tweet much...LOL!!! Love the free and easy feel of this card Debbie and clever you merging all these images. What a super talented gal you are!! ooxx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Love the combination of images - you did a fabulous job!

Sam said...

Very cute combination of images Debbie! Goth girl certainly looks a bit ticked off.

Love the 'fun' bunting....its fun!

:-)
Sam.

DQ said...

Love how you combined all 3 images, great job, love it!

Marlene said...

Oh, you are SO creative! What a fantastic card! thank you for reminding me...I still need to go purchase some of these images!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You find the most amazing images to create a story around. What a gift! Hugs xxaxx

Cheryl said...

WOW this is AMAZING,love your GORGEOUS flower and details!!! BTW love your story behind the images....lol...
xx

Leigh said...

You do have the knack of merging these images Debbie. It all looks like it was meant to be that way right from the beginning...not worded well, but hope you know what I mean.

Toni said...

love it Debbie

Annette Bowes said...

FANTASTIC scene you have created Debbie, me thinks she is fluttering those eyelashes lol! They say a picture paints a thousands words, your scene certainly tells a story! Hope that makes sense lol! Take CareX:)

Peta's Blog said...

What an awesome scene and coloured to perfection I might add :0) Love what you have done with this! xoxo Peta

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Debbie! Great mix of images. ~jeni :)

Zoe said...

VERY CREATIVE!!!!! I just love how you pulled this off! It's awesome and beautifully coloured of course!!! hugs xxoo

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

EEEEEEKKKKK LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Hollie smokes hun.WOWIE!!!

You did an amasing job creating your scene.

I love how you added these particular MO images((smiles))

Oh and those embellishments are too cute!!!I missed ya hun.

I just been busy with a particular project tehee! ((hugs))Rube

Loz said...

hehe I love it!! she doesn't look too pleased with him does she!! Gorgeous colouring ♥