Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Merry Betty from Simply Betty Stamps

YAY - Today is day one of previews for the Christmas Emos from Simply Betty Stamps. This cutie is Merry Betty and I've used one of my favourite Christmas colour combos - blue and silver. I glittered up all of the "fluff" on Merry Betty's outfit for some Christmas sparkle and think she's looking mighty cute in her little Mrs. Claus suit.

 After I had my DP and layout sorted out I thought it needed a bit of a pop though - so I went with the black borders - inspired by my blogging friend the oh so talented Kylie K who uses black sooo beautifully! And after all - Emos do NEED a bit of an edge don't they - LOL.

There are some fabulous projects by the rest of the DT over at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog HERE and pop back tomorrow for another preview.

I LOVE Christmas - it's MY time of the year.

xXx

12 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Such a gorgeous color combo and card Debbie! I love Betty as a blonde!

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Debbie and so beautifully coloured!
Hugs Kristel

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is so gorgeous Debbie!! Loving this dp and colours FABULOUS!!
Kristy xoxox

~Lady B~ said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! I really love the layout of your card and the use of non-traditional christmas colors. Great job!

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely gorg! I love these new images! :O)

XXX

Marlene said...

LOVE it! The blues are striking! Yup - Christmas is MY time of year, too!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

MagsB said...

Stunning card! Such a happy image, she makes me smile! And those gems are just gorgeous!

luv, Mags x

Jackie Thomas said...

Beautiful card Debbie. I love the blue's. Christmas is my favourite time of year too. Ssshh, don't tell anyone, but we put our tree up 2 weeks ago. lol...Hugs Jackie

Leonie said...

I love this one, she looks amazing in blue

Sue said...

Love the layers, so pretty in blue too.


Hugs
Sue

Eulanda said...

I LOVE this card!! It's the baby blue and the sharp black layers. It just looks so snappy!! Great snowflake charm!