Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another New Release From Spesch Stamps

This is another of the latest "Wedding" release from Tracey at Spesch Designer Stamps. This image is the second of 2 from this release that will be available in clear polymer in limited numbers as well as being digital. The sentiment is also by Spesch Stamps and has been designed to compliment the images - there are a number of different sentiments in the set. Check out the complete release at the store HERE or at the blog HERE.

For my card I've used some DP from Kaiser and my heart CB embossing folder. The flowers were made using my Nellie Snellen flower punches and some pearls. A touch of lace finishes everything off.

xXx

15 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the lace and the papers on this and of course as always your colouring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G as always ;)
Hugs Kel xx

Debra James said...

OMG Debbie you make these gorgeous stamps look so amazing. I love how you make your cards alway seem so much more, Brilliant as usual, Hugs xxxx

Stamp and Smile said...

Hi Debbie! What a beautiful card and fun for that special couple getting married... LOVE the textures and the pretty lace! Your cards are always gems... SMILES! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! Oooh! oooh! I soooooo want this stamp! Love the cute flowers & the gorgeous colour combo!(As usual!) Hugs xxAxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh this is lovely Debbie, and love that lace!
hugs
Sue x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, had so much fun at your house! And this is even better IRL! Your colouring is AMAZING!!!
Kristy xx

Melodie said...

The image is so sweet, a really beautiful wedding-card.
Hugs
Melodie

Jackie Thomas said...

Another stunner Debbie. I love everything about it and your colouring is amazing. hugs xo Jackie

LINDA said...

Such a stunning card.. Love the adorable image and that lace is gorgeous..
Hugs, Linda

Leonie said...

I love, love, LOVE THIS!

Marlene said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Is there no end to your talent? LOL! You're awesome!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

LOL! Just popped back ... and it looks like you have been very thoughtful of me ... who can't keep up with your posts ... and given me a reprieve! Very handy at the moment ... but here I am ... I can't resist commenting anyway!!! :D (wink) Hugs xxAxx

Dena said...

Debbie! What a fun couple! Love the pretty lace along the edge! You are just too talented girlie!
P.S. My nephew just got back from visiting Melbourne and Sidney. He loved it in Australia and may try and relocate there. He is in Singapore right now for work.
Hugs, Dena

Kristine said...

another cutie!! *Ü* Great job!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sweet!