Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Anya Ink #2 - Pink and Sparkly

We have such a fun girly challenge this week at Anya Ink - pink and sparkly. Once again I have to lament the fact that photos just don't do glitter justice - but hopefully you can see how much sparkle and bling this gal has. Each of the panels and the white flower is trimmed with some crystal stickles - while Anya's dress and bow, and the white punched lattice, are all smothered in Dazzling Diamonds. On top of that there are the hot pink Kaiser rhinestones for even more sparkle. AND I do believe if you could see me right now I'd be sparkling like crazy too - I always seem to be covered in glitter. I was once asked if I was a Kindergarten teacher because I was always sparkling - LOL.

Once again I've used my Basic Grey paper pads for the DP - these are from the Bittersweet (hearts) and Green at Heart (hot pink behind the doily and the leaves) ranges. I got the square doily from The Stamp Spot and have found that the edges curl up nicely if you stick it down in the central panel.

Now here is my "crunchie" moment - ie blonde on the inside - LOL. I was frustrated that the leaf spray only curled one way and my DP was one sided. I won't tell you how long it took me to think "Doh - cut it upside down". I tell ya I live with waaaayy too many blondes, it's rubbing off - LOL.

So grab your sparkles. glitter and bling and come and join us for some fun! And don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration at Anya Ink.

xXx

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pink and sparkly, two of my favorites! I love the doily, paper, and all her sparkles! Fabulous coloring, too!
Hugs,
April

Tasha said...

Anya looks so pretty in sparkley pink! The paper and the flower are beautiful
love tasha xx

Fran said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love all the bling and sparkles, I can see the glitter! I really hate that it does not photograph because I love putting it on everythin!!
Great blonde moment, I had several of them recently too, lol!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am a sucker for lace ... even if I don't use it much myself! It is always eye-catching! Very cute, Debbie! And ... that border punch (?) is simply stunning! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Annette Bowes said...

Very sparkly Debbie just like you lol!! Very pretty layout and gorgeous dsp, take careX:)

Kylie said...

I just love pinks so of course i love this one! Especially those dp's and all that sparkle!! You've coloured your image amazingly as always Debbie. Love it.

Kylie ox

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Absolutly pinkalicious Debbie!! Love this anya and love your take on pink and sparkly YUMMY!!
Luv ya
Kristy xx

Claudia said...

Debbie, your card is so beautiful. The doily just adds so much to cards. I am going to have to try that.

I♥TGF!

Claudia
Anya Ink-DT

VĂ©ro said...

This creation is really lovely Debbie!This little girl is so cute!I love your coloring!Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!

Christy said...

Check out all of that PINK!!!!!! I love it :)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

((WAVING)) Hey Debbie!!! ohhhh very very pretty.I like your little girl.I have never seen the square dollies.There way too cool.OH PINK AND GLITTERY THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY BALL PARK.LOVE YOUR CARD!!!RubyM:)

Debra James said...

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! This is just so gorgeous!! Everything about this is just perfect.Really lovely work!!Im soo loving all the Pink, xxxxx

Cheryl said...

So very sweet,love the lace doily and your LO is fabulous!!! I can just see the sparkle on her dress and bow........gorgeous!!
xx

Kellie said...

*giggle giggle* crunchy on inside so funny! Now onto this gorgeous creation you have done WOW girl amazing! I have squared doilies and was wondering how to use what an inspiration!
Hugs Kel xx

Melodie said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours and the paper very much.
Hugs
Melodie

Lynda said...

Your heading definitely reflects the card Debbie. Admittedly...had a giggle at ur blonde mo...and thankful that u suffer them too...u r creatively HUMAN...LOL!!. The image looks so v v happy in her pink. Love the card and Miss 5 squealed upon seeing it!! ooxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh this is lovely, what beautiful colouring!
hugs
Sue x

Emily said...

Wow Debbie, she's adorable! I had to click for a close-up to see all her glittery glory. Love the doily, rhinestones, leaves and that drop dead gorgeous flower accent. She's nothing short of perfect:)) It's only fitting that she leaves a little glittery reminder on everything she touches.

Philippa Petty said...

Oh my isn't she cute. I love her bow. Great layout Debbie.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I LOVE this girly girl card! And I think you sparkle all the time!

What a great idea to use the lace doily for the mat! You are too clever. Which is one of the reasons I love you!

Hugs and smiles,
Lisa