Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two Great Reasons To Smile!

I have had such a busy couple of weeks - but oooooh soooooo exciting!! Firstly I have to tell you about the SCS Bushfire Appeal Lisa Hjulberg and I have been putting together. As the result of many emails we are starting to get together a FABULOUS prize list and are hoping to have the Prize Gallery up and running soon. I'll have updates on my sidebar under this wonderful logo that Beth Silaika from Freckled and Fun designed for us. We will be acknowledging everyone who is helping out with donations so PLEASE be sure to support them back - these people have been amazingly generous - without hesitation!!!


As a SU demonstrator I am SOOO proud of the company I have signed up with - not only are they running their own fundraiser - with $34,000+ already being raised, and still counting - but they answered my call for help and a HUGE box of goodies arrived at my door for prizes....What an amazing company! I'll be bundling them up into individual prizes for the fundraiser.

We ARE still looking for donations of papercrafting supplies and/or handmade goodies to add to the prize list - so PLEASE think about helping out and email me at rdpam@hotmail.com if you can - it's just like giving away some Blog Candy but with the fire victims benefitting. Please be aware that we need the P&H costs of your prize to be a part of the donation - and there is a strong possibility that it could be international. I will be contributing by paying the postage of all the SU supplies I received.
If you can't help out with prizes I sincerely hope you get on board and enter the non raffle once it's running - it's going to be a lot of fun!


My OTHER exciting news is that Kellie Winnell has started up a Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog and has asked ME to be one of her DT members!! We both share a love for Tilda and her friends and I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this new venture. Kellie has also been offered sponsorship by Magnolia Stamps themselves - how exciting!! Kristy Young is the the other very talented stamper who is part of the inaugural DT. The Blog has it's official opening TOMORROW, March 1st! We are also looking for a Guest DT member for April - so check out the blog and join in the FUN FUN FUN!!!

6 comments:

Lisa R said...

Congratulations on both accounts!

Stamp and Smile said...

Wow Debbie... you sure are having a great day! First Con'grats on the new adventure to be on a DT for Magnolia Challenge blog... such an HONOR girl!! You will do a “FABULOUS” job as you always inspire and energize me to get me stamping!! Also I LOVE the banner for the Bushfire Appeal... :) Beth did a great job. Lots of goodies from SU! WOW'ZA.. They are super sweet! Hugs... Michelle :)

Mandy Schiller said...

You have great news today Debbie! Congrats on both of your ventures. Look forward to catching up on more of tilda!!!!!

Mandyxx

Leigh said...

CONGRATULATIONS Debbie!!!! Wonderful news.
Also what you are doing towards this appeal is commendable.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, Debbie, I'm soooo happy for you to be asked to be on the design team!!! Very definitely deserved, my dear friend!!! I hope some day to worthy of a design team. That would be a dream come true!

xOx Lisa

Kellie said...

WOW it makes you truly to be proud to be part of such a generous and giving company. What your doing Deb is a wonderful thing, your an amazing person, need more like you. xx