Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun



I have finally downloaded my pictures from Christmas Day and wanted to share a couple with you - the first is of my gorgeous kids opening up their presents - by the end of the morning there was paper and smiles everywhere - just the way it should be! Soon after the excitement of checking out everyone's goodies the realisation that we'd had an early morning hit, and Sarah decided to crawl onto the trampoline and enjoy the gorgeous day we had - remember it is Summer here!

Unfortunately for her, Dad soon decided to join in - followed by young master Toby who decided to toss balls onto the trampoline from the deck - ensuring lots of squeals and mayhem. It was a great way to start the day before heading off to Grandpa's for Lobster and Prawns - and the odd drink or 2 for the adults!!!!!

Our poor dog Holly looks like she was looking forward to some well earned rest - it must have been tiring checking out all the new smells and trying to keep the kids in check in the backyard!


I hope you all had a great day too......

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

SOO much fun! It's fun to see the green grass and "no" winter jackets this time of year, but I realize it's summer! We hit above freezing yesterday.. He!! :)

Sunshine said...

Oh My! What a lovely day and terrific memories!! Looks like a good time was had by all!! I think I am getting old because I am fantasizing that we would have summer weather for Christmas!!!