Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2024

CASE me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton


I always love it when my friend Michelle Lupton contacts me to ask if I want to be a part of her "Case me a Christmas Card" challenge, especially as she was unable to commit to one last year. She has some amazing artists on board taking part in her challenge and, it's always fun to see how people interpret each other's work, especially when styles can vary so much.

This is the card I chose to CASE this year. I used Michelle's basic layout of a coloured central background with an image on top, a simple stamped sentiment and white die cuts. Of course with it being Christmas I had to add some sparkle with glitter and rhinestones. For my card I used one of the gorgeous Christmas images from Polkadoodles Stamps called Watch Your Step.
Michelle's work is always so beautifully elegant, and I hope I've done her design concept justice.

You can check out how Michelle CASE'd one of my cards HERE

No comments: