Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Challenge me a Christmas Card - Holly Jolly



Last year my friend Michelle Lupton asked me if I wanted to play in her .....


I had so much fun last year that I didn't hesitate when she asked me to play again this year. Our theme for the post today was "Holly Jolly" which was open to lots of interpretation. I chose to use this gorgeous image called "Christmas Mouse" from Whimsy Stamps. He was a freebie on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook page and I just couldn't wait to colour him up. By framing him with some die cut Holly I managed to fulfill the challenge brief. I can't wait to see how Michelle interpreted the challenge - you can pop over and check out Michelle's post with me :)

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card, love the design and that sweet mouse. xx

Jeni said...

What a sweet little mouse! Beautiful card and coloring. ~jeni :)