Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #68


It's time for a new challenge over at Aurora Wings Challenges at this time the theme is ...

'ONCE UPON A TIME'

I started to browse through the Aurora Wings Store and chose for my inspiration Thumbelina :) This adorable Coffee Sprite fit the bill perfectly, and of course my love of coffee helped. I loved the stories of Thumbelina when I was a child, imagining what life would be like being that small. And then there were the 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' movies which opened up a new visual world for inquisitive minds.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E29, E25, Y26, Y21, YR24
Clothes - Y19 Y15, Y00
Coffee Cup - B37, B34, B21
Coffee & Beans - E79, E42
Spoon - C4, C2

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant idea using the precious Coffee Sprite for Thumbelina, Debbie! She's is adorable and perfect to show her tiny stature next to the huge cup of coffee (that I'm craving right NOW!) Beautiful coloring, as always, and the bright happy colors of your papers and florals make for a wonderfully sweet and cheery creation. Love it! Think I'll go have a cuppa. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I LOVE how bright and adorable this turned out, Debbie! And the Coffee Sprite image fits Thumbelina perfectly! Clever you! The coloring in blues and yellows look wonderful, and I just adore the overall design of this. So fun and so cute! Thank you so much for this whimsical inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx