Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Thanx Coach


As Team Manager for my son's soccer team I was honoured to make this card for our fabulous coach. I found this awesome digi called Dunterton Accademicals FC from Dr.Digi House of Stamps. I coloured him up in our team colours and created the background paper using a soccer ball with our club logo on - we actually had this ball made up so the team could sign it as a Thank You gift. I also overlaid "our" ball over the top of the older style soccer ball that came with the digi. This fabulous old fella and his friend play lots of sports and are great for the "older" sportsmen in your life.  

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11
Moustache - C4
Clothes - C10, C7, C4, C2, C00, G2, G07, G03, 100, E43, E41, E40, YG24, YG01
Ball - C2, C0, E41

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a super card, love the image and the whole layout
hugs Kate x

Lindafromnm said...

Debbie, I don't know a thing about soccer but I would coach your son's team if I could be guaranteed a card of yours at the end. This is just darling! Thanks so much for sharing.