Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Wind and Ice


We're nearly at the end of Winter here in Australia but Mother Nature is heading out with some cold winds and hail so I was in the perfect mood to colour up this cutie from Simply Betty Stamps. This is the Snowflake Queen and she's hiding amongst lots of other fabulous images in the Friday Fun digi section. 

I coloured her up in cool greys and then went over some sections with icy blues. I added some frosty goodness with some clear Wink of Stella, rhinestones and I used my new GoPress and Foil and an embossing folder to create the shiny swirls - you can see how I did that HERE. The photo to the left shows some of the sparkle and shine but as always it's sooo much better IRL.

To create the sequined look on her dress I used a fine blue texta and white gel pens and added lots of dots. I also dotted over some clear Wink of Stella for sparkle under lights.

Copics Used - C4, C3, C1, C0, C00, B01, B00, R00

No comments: