Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge #48


It's time for another challenge at Aurora wings and this time it's a favourite......

Image may contain: 3 people, text

This month I've used the gorgeous Sakura Fubuki Urei. Now I know she's supposed to be in a storm of delicate pink cherry blossom petals, but since it's Autumn here in Australia, I turned her into more of an Autumnal image using a digi designer paper with windy swirls and snowflakes to print her on. I also turned the petals into small falling leaves. It's amazing how the use of colour can change the whole feel of an image.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Kimono - BG34, BG32, G00, G000, C2, C00, white gel pen
Petals/Leaves - E97, YR65, Y15

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Debbie, I just ADORE her in Autumn! Love how you've shown the versatility of the image. Your rich tones are just stunning and the gorgeous embellies just fabulous. Great card shape, too. My favorite time of year for sure. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

You always amaze me with your endless creativity and talent, Debbie! I LOVE what you did with this image with the magic of your coloring, turning cherry blossom petals into small autumn leaves. The mood you created here is a mix of nostalgia with a touch of melancholy - I LOVE it! Also, the way you used touches of turquoise with this warm color palette is genius. Thank you so much for this gorgeous inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

Linda Levoir said...

What a fabulous idea to change the season. I think she looks amazing coloured in autumnal hues with the petals turned into leaves! xx