Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Strawberries and Cream in La-La Land


This week in La-La La we are using strawberries and cream for our inspiration. I had some gorgeous strawberry digital paper hiding on my computer. I printed out a small version to paper piece her top, and then I used a larger version in the card base and detailing.- sadly they have been retired now though but the joy of digi papers is they are always on hand once you have them.

I also used a colouring combo for her hair that is reminiscent of Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too. 

Stitched Pendants from Club La-La Land April 2016

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E0000, R24, R20, R11
Hair & Clothes - R39, R24, R22, R20

No comments: