Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Fancy Edges in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are creating with Fancy Edges. I've done a double laced edge around my central panel using the small lacy border die. For the smaller sections I simply chopped out one section from the middle and glued the pieces together overlapping 2 sections. I love being able to change the length of my borders like this - it makes them so much more versatile. You can also extend them in the same way.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
Clothes - V17, V15, V12, E55, E53, E51

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Stunning card Debbie! ~jeni :)