Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Something for the Girls in La-La Land


This is the Hello Molli whose hair I coloured for the La-La Land Crafts Blog Tutorial Thursday HERE. I decided to finish her off and use her on this card for a special friend's special birthday - I hope she likes it.

For the little sparkly dots I was going to use rhinestones - but the ones I had were either too light or too dark to fit with the gold glitter paper I had used which was frustrating. The answer was to pull out my trusty crop-a-dile and make my own sparkly dots :) You can't keep a crafter down when she has a project to finish....

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E29, E24, YR24, Y26, Y21
Clothes - RV66, RV63, RV52, RV10, YR27, YR24, YR21

1 comment:

JenniferD said...

Ooooooh Wow I found out who your special friend is that's having a Birthday! It's me I am just Soooo Excited to have a Debbie Pamment Card for my very special Birthday Thankyou soooo much just love her its so much more Beautiful IRL. Have a Great Week :)