Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Anything Goes in La-La Land

This week in La-La Land we get to choose our own theme with "Anything Goes". I love to decorate these little gift bags and a blank one just happened to be sitting on my desk when I went into my craftroom to work out what to do....it was meant to be!

These little bags are great to drop a gift card or some cash into - along with a handmade pair of beaded earrings or a small box of chocolate....a great quick gift idea, especially when you have a few bags ready to go.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11. E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - YR31, E49, E39, E33
Clothes - YG25, YG01, YG00, E07, YR07, YR04, YR01, C2

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute idea and I love the colors on your gift bag Debbie! ;)