Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

More Than One Fold in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are playing with more than one fold. I decided to create a little piece of Ancient Egypt with a triangular card. Now I know pyramids should have 4 sides not 3 but I hope you'll allow me a little bit of artistic licence ;)


As you can see the card can fold flat for posting and you can add a message to the inside as well. For my card I've started with 3 x 5"squares, scored and folded diagonally and then stuck together leaving one side open.


I've attached a brad on the open side for the flap to slide under so the card holds together and stands up. A little but of fun and something different.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - 100, C10, C8, C6, B69, B18
Clothes - E43, E41, E40, YR31, YR27, YR24, YR23, B69, B24, B18
Bandages - C8, C6, C4, C2

2 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Oh wow, it looks amazing Debbie, I think we can turn a blind eye to the missing side, fab idea to use the bee die to make scarabs too you clever thing! :) xx

Jane said...

Wowee Debbie what a fantabulous card!