Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Snowflakes in La-La Land


This week In La-La Land we are using SNOWFLAKES!!!! Now even though today is the first day of Summer here in Australia I will be surrounded by snowmen and snowflakes soon as I decorate my home for Christmas. Of course they won't be the REAL kind but I've always loved to bring a bit of snowy beauty into my home at this time of year :)

The designer paper I used for both the paper piecing and background is a retired digi paper from La-La Land Crafts - I was sooo sad to see these go but am happy I have them to use.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E18, E15, E13
Clothes - E44, E43, E42, E40
Snowman - E42, E40
Bell - YR27, YR24, YR23, YR20, R29, R24

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Heya stranger. Once again a beautiful card....I have "Winter Wonderland" song dancing thru my head....
Apologies for being a wee scarce. ooxx