Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween or Fall In La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are celebrating Fall and/or Halloween. Since it's Spring here in Australia and my garden is coming to life I felt doing a Fall card wasn't quite right - besides - I have been wanting to colour up this cutie for a while ;) She's not too gruesome with the fun colours I ended up using...

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11, YG21
Hair - G46, YG23, YG21, YG17
Clothes - C8, C6, C4, C2, C00, V09, V06, V04, YR07, YR04, YR02, YG23

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sorry I have not commented for a bit Debbie....but know that I have still been luvin' and appreciating what you have created. I think the green in this wee card totally rocks.....LOVE it. ooxx