Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Time to Fence it In in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we have to "Fence it in" - use a fence. With the gorgeous fence dies available at La-La Land Crafts my biggest decision was which one to go with - LOL. A little Wonderland scene ended up appearing on my desk - although I do confess my original project was binned after several hours of trying to get it to work! Luckily that doesn't happen to me often but it does happen ;)

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E33, E31, YR31
Clothes - 100, C6, C4, C2, C00, B00, B000, B0000

5 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, Love the scene you have created.
Becky x

Linda Levoir said...

What a sweet card, love all the dies. I've binned cards before, or at least..taken them to pieces and recycled what I could. I seem to have weeks where the mojo is flowing like mad and then others where I sit and stare at stamps and paper and just can't decide how it all fit's together lol. Had that this morning but then I turned to Pinterest (yes yes I know, but luckily I got out before losing too many days in there) for a sketch and that got the ball rolling. Glad your's turned out so lovely in the end :) xx

Danni said...

What a super sweet card!

Mary J said...

omg, I am so in love with this Debbie! The details came together beautifully! And look at your fab pleat colouring!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, sweet details
luv
Debby