Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #147


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are asking you to "make your own embellisments". For me the decision of what to make was easy - I love the look of rolled flowers and really don't make them enough! I used some of the pink and white check Magnolia DP for my flowers so they  blend in beautifully with the rest of my layout - and the check gives them a fabulous look too.

Just a hint - after I coloured up Tilda's dress I thought it was a little too bright - so I went over it with my W00 to tone it down just a little - an easy trick but it made all the difference.

To see what the rest of the MDUC DT have come up with to inspire you check out our blog HERE.

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus E44, E43, E42, E40, E08, R83, R81, RV10, RV000, W00, G28, G24, YR31, YR30, Y35, Y13

11 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

Debbie .. what a lovey pink card ever!!!! LOVE this xxx

Jenny said...

This made me laugh: "I went over it with my Woo" - what exactly is her Woo I thought.
Oooops! its a Copic marker - silly me! I am still giggling.
Beautiful card Debbie! x

Unknown said...

how beautiful debbie...and my fav colour too its a stunner..hugs sassyx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so pretty Debbie! I love the pretty colours and all of those lovely embellies...the rolled flowers are just perfect :)

Louise said...

Hi Debalisious!
My God, such an amazing creation :) Love it that you used the dp for the rolled flowers too :) Beautiful! And I have NO idea what a woo is but I sure could use one. Something tells me they don´t work as well with di´s though ;)

Big hugs!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

aureliaeugenia said...

Awesome card,Debbie ! LOVE it!

Lynda said...

Wow Debbie.So much to love abt this...even the pink!!! The rolled flowers...may try some myself. ooxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Debbie.
This is so pretty and I can't see how you took the easy route. This looks just gorgeous! I love all of your rolled flowers and your sweet pink and white just made this whole card look so beautiful. Hugs, Lisa G

Christine Henderson said...

Such a sweet, pretty card, Deb. I love those flowers and made in the gingham they look even prettier. xx

Vintage Blue said...

Oh how preety in pink Debbie!! Just too sweet xoxox Allie