Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Make It Colourful - Adding a White Mist


This week at Make It Colourful we are asking you to add white mist to your scene. Now I thought this challenge was going to be easy - but it was quite scary blotching on white paint AFTER spending time colouring it all up - and being a digi scene I couldn't use much water in case the ink ran - LOL. Parts of my mist are a little more opaque than I'd like but I'm hoping it just adds to whole spooky graveyard scene!

Now don't forget to add your entry to our GALLERY and check out what the amazing MiC DT have done with this challenge and link your entry there too.

Images from Make It Crafty -
Chipboard - 
"Hellish Flames" are from Fluttering Wings

Copics used - E55, E51, E53, E44, E43, E42, E40, E29, E27, E25, E23, E11, E00, E000, Y21, Y19, YR23, B05, B00, R29, R27, R22, R20, YG67, YG63, YG61, YG03, C6, C4, C2, C1, C0, C00

xXx

9 comments:

Delphine said...

Ooh I love your scene, Debbie! I love the layout and I don't think your mist looks too opaque, it is perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

Gea said...

Your card is GREAT! Love the colouring and also the boney paper is really awesome

angelwhispers said...

My word you girls are so talented I just wouldn'y know where to start!! A fabulous creation! Chanelle xxx

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat weer een geweldige kaart Debbie
Echt schitterend.
Heb verder een heel fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome scene, Debbie!

Jane said...

Love it Debbie!!

nessy said...

wow debbie, what an amazing scene you have created ~perfect colouring ~just love it!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Philippa Petty said...

This is brilliant Debbie. The fog looks great. xx