Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Woe Is Me!


Recently I sent a friend of mine a card just a tad late for her birthday - OOPS! But when I saw this cutie from Mo Manning my first thought was "woe is me" and I thought she'd be FABULOUS for a belated birthday card - LOL. This is "The Damsel" and she's available HERE. I just love her wandering around in mum's shoes and coat with her nightie on - it reminds me of dress-up days with my sisters when I was a kid.

I used this week's Sketch Saturday sketch for the layout but twisted it around 90o anti-clockwise. The ticket sentiment is from Just INKlined - available HERE - I used the blank one of the set and popped my own sentiment in before printing out.
xXx

9 comments:

Zarah said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC card!

Unknown said...

brilliant card and im sure your friend will forgive you being late.lol!!!.as its just stunning sassy

Moni said...

Beautiful card, fab image and great take on the sketch. Hugs,Moni

Dorcas said...

Awesome card!

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant take on the sketch and just love the colouring and the image. Perfect for a belated card

Melodie said...

Your card is perfect with this sketch. The image is really cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Jane said...

You're right...so many uses for this digi...beautifully done xx

Jeni said...

Oh my, how dramatic is she?!? Great sentiment and film strip embellishment for this little "drama queen". Gorgeous Debbie ~jeni :)

Cazza said...

This is such a great image and the DP's you've used are lush!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx