Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Formal Luka From La-La Land Crafts

I love this little guy from La-La Land Crafts - this is Formal Luka and he could be used for sooo many different occasions - for example graduation, a new job, birthday, Christmas. I've left this pretty open as my sentiment is non specific. The DPs are from Basic Grey's Jovial paper pad but the ones I've used aren't just for Christmas and work really well here - I just loved the brightness of the tartan with Luka's suit and tie.

Formal Luka and Fancy Marci are available as digis for only a limited time - once the rubber is instore they'll be gone as digis - check them out HERE!

I used last week's Sketch Saturday sketch #130 and rotated it - I know it's too late to enter it there this time, but the sketch was too great NOT to use.
If you love these cuties from LLLCs then make sure you check out the DT blog HERE - a new creation is uploaded daily to delight and inspire you!

xXx

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute and beautifully coloured,love those papers and it is so good you can use them for all occasions!!!
xx

Christina said...

A really wonderful card Debbie! Cute image! Wonderful colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Irina Blount said...

Awesome card!! Great use of Christmas papers to make an all occasion card!!

Kylie said...

Super gorgeous Debbie! Such a sweetie.
Hugs
Kylie xx

Juls said...

Fab! Love the tartan background! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x