Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Dog Holly


When I saw this image from Just INKlined I knew I had to have it - why??? - check out this photo of my son and our dog Holly - yup she's a Cavalier King Charles. Holly is very much a part of our family - in fact I think she believes she's no.2 in the pecking order - she knows I'm no.1 - LOL. She loves to have a chair pulled out for her at the table so she can be a part of whatever is going on. I'm not quite sure what computer game she and Toby are enjoying but they look like they're having fun!

You can get this gorgeous image from Just INKlined HERE - even if you don't have a cavvy of your own - LOL. And there's a spooky new limited time freebie up for grabs at our blog too.

Now apologies for still being a little MIA - I forgot how much jet lag can knock you around and I'm trying to catch up with some DT work that's happening soon and I think my mojo is still in baggage claim somewhere - but I'm getting there - LOL! I'm itching to do some blog hopping to see what you  lot have been up too!

xXx

16 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Nawww this is gorgeous!!! And hello Holly I miss you!! So gorgeous.
Fabulous work Debbielicious.
Kristy xx

Christina said...

A beautifull card Debbie! And what a look a like!!
Hugs Kristel

stephanne said...

Awwww cute!! I love how you added a little flutterfly for the pooch to gaze at!!! Just dazzling Debbie!! I hope you are getting back into the swing of things after your os adventure :)
hugs, stephanne

Melodie said...

Fabolous card. The doggy is so cute and the paper you've used is so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Debbie!!! I really like that breed of dog too, they are so sweet looking!! Cute pic of toby too!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Leigh said...

Aaaawwww how cute. Love the card and the photo. Hope you get yourself organised soon Debbie.

Lynda said...

How could anyone say "No" to a face as cute as that...taking nothing away fm the cuteness of your son tho Debbie!! It's as if you had a walking colour palate!! Love the card and the background DP kicks it big time. Hope mojo gets claimed soon....may be hard to claim insurance agains if it goes AWOL!! ooxx

Sue said...

So nice, looks just like your girl!
Beautiful coloring.

Hugs
Sue

Lau W said...

Oh ! so cute stamp ! Very nice card !
xxx

Renkata said...

oooooiiiii such a precious card, Love it!
And you have really cute doggy!!!!!

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the details and your DP is perfect with this cute image!!!
xx

Marlene said...

What a beautiful card!! Your dog sounds like such a sweetie.

I've missed you over on my blog, too!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet card ... and so similar to the real thing!!! Gorgeous, Debbie! Hugs xxaxx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and lovely card!! Beautiful dog. I've made a card with two of these dogs, you can see it on my blog if youlike it.

Annette Bowes said...

Aww Debbie, looks like Holly could have been the model lol! Amazing colouring! Take Care:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I still think that is one of the cutest pictures ever!!! And, of course, your card is spot on and spectacular!