Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Emos Go Back to School - Preview Day 1

I just love working with the Emo kids from Simply Betty Stamps - having teens in my house makes me realise how few images there are that they would like - and they LOVE these guys! Well Betty is about to release a new range of Emo Kids - it's back to school time in America so the Emo kids are heading back too! We have a couple of preview days and then we'll be running a release day blog hop on Sunday 15th, September - and knowing Betty she'll have specials and prizes on offer during the hop too!

I know they'll be more previews for you over at the SBS Blog in the meantime - check them out HERE.

For my card I've used the adorable Miller - who is looking a little confused on his first day of school - new classes and new rules to figure out. The DP I used is by October Afternoon - Report Card - perfect for this theme LOL. I'm hoping some of you get my weird sense of humour - my poor daughter just didn't GET the sentiment - but I thought it was a bit if a giggle - LOL - maybe it's becausewe call gym class PE here (Physical Education)??!?!?!?! I added my "locker key" skull charm to the card with a paper clip to keep with the theme.

I'll be back tomorrow with another preview.

xXx

10 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Brilliant! And witty too! Very cute. Miller is my favorite from this line.

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Debbie! Really love it!
Hugs Kristel

Alberto said...

Very Funny card, Debbie :)
I like so much the stamp and the paper

Hugs, Albert

Lau W said...

First day of school, brrrr ! lol ! very nice card, and funny !
xxx

Angela said...

I have 3 of the summer images colored and ready to go, but you know what I ahve to have all of these!! It may take me awhile to create something with them but I still have to have them!! I love the look on Miller's face!! Too cute it made me smile!! Awesome card by the way!!
Hugs:)
Angela

DonnaMundinger said...

Just LOVE the look on his face and your sentiment is perfect! LOVE this, girlfriend! xxD

Marlene said...

You make the bestestestest cards EVER! Your hilarious ones crack me up! LOVE IT!

~Lady B~ said...

I love this! Awesome papers and fantastic coloring!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I would love to get into some of these Emo kids ... but with the new SU! catty out in 2 weeks ... my budget just isn't stretching that much! So ... I will just pop by and admire them here! Hugs xxaxx

Barb said...

Your coloring is just amazing! And the sentiment is cracking me up!